Although I enjoy working with you all, and I don't have a problem to work on a new challenge day and night until it's completed, I have a few ground rules all clients should be aware of before I take on a task. Please find below my working hours, rates and conditions.
- Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm (Irish Time)
Additional Hours (Including weekends & Bank Holidays)
- Only upon an agreement well in advance or in case of emergencies (technical problems with websites or web hosting).
- Incurs a 1.5× surcharge on top of the normal fee where fee is charged.
- These additional hours will be scheduled in and paid for in advance.
Form of communication
- Email - send your messages to [email protected] or use any of the contact forms on my website.
- Facebook messages - I will only respond to those submitted through my business Facebook Page. Any requests coming through my private Facebook profile will not be answered.
- Response times - As quickly as I can during 9am - 5pm working hours. In the case of an emergency I will also endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Neither email nor Facebook messages should be considered a form of instant messaging. If your message is not an emergency or is outside the working hours stated, I will respond upon my return to the office.
Payments for services
- Initial discussions and website/hosting needs assesments are free of charge.
- Web Hosting services are charged upfront. No hosting account will be set up until a payment is made.
- Hourly billed jobs will incur a one hour fee deposit before commencing any works. This deposit is non-refundable.
- For larger projects, where a fixed price is agreed, a 50% deposit must be paid before works commence. This deposit is non-refundable.